This little person is winking at you !

This little person  is winking at you !
Help Save these little ones, join in the fight to end abortion.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Bill Miller Blog Update

This is a short note to update my absence from publishing on this blog.

I have been sick with heart problems but I've made good strides in getting back to my Pro-Life work.

I hope to soon participate in the 40 Days For Life Vigils at the local PP abortions facilities at Louis Drive in Warminster, Comly RD. in N>E> Phila, and 12th and Locust Sts. in CC Phila.

We also go to 777 Appletree St. between 6th and 7th in downtown Phila. It is a privately owned facility and I have recently been informed that they are the biggest abortion provider in PA.

If you drive down 95 and get off at Callowhill ST. on Front street just continue to Arch St. and make a right. Continur up to between 6th and 7th and there are parking meters on the right. You can see the people praying through the parking lot on Appletree St.


Please doo all in your power to attend one day OR all of these vigils during the remaining days of the Vigil I think the last day is April 14, Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment