This little person is winking at you !

This little person  is winking at you !
Help Save these little ones, join in the fight to end abortion.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nigerian Woman Writes to Melinda Gates: We Don't Need Your Contraception - U.s. - Catholic Online


$4.6 billion dollars can indeed be your legacy to Africa and other poor parts of the world. But let it be a legacy that leads life, love and laughter into the world in need.
I see this $4.6 billion buying us misery. I see it buying us unfaithful husbands. I see it buying us streets devoid of the innocent chatter of children. I see it buying us disease and untimely death. I see it buying us a retirement without the tender loving care of our children.  Please Melinda, listen to the heart-felt cry of an African woman and mercifully channel your funds to pay for what we REALLY need.



Nigerian Woman Writes to Melinda Gates: We Don't Need Your Contraception - U.s. - Catholic Online

No comments:

Post a Comment