This little person is winking at you !

This little person  is winking at you !
Help Save these little ones, join in the fight to end abortion.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A report you won't get from Main Stream Media - By Terry Noble

A Report You Won't Get From the MSM

The following is a report Terry Noble wrote after attending this year's March for Life in Washington, DC. Photos she took are in a folder called 2011 March for Life on my page.

Friends,

Attached are photos that I took of the 38th Annual March for Life in Wash., DC on January 24th. ( They can be found on Pat Dowling's Face Book page.) It marked the anniversary of the infamous Supreme Court decision of Roe vs. Wade. Over 55 million unborn babies have lost their lives to abortion in our nation since 1973. As usual, there was not much coverage of this event from the mainstream media. So, here is a report that I decided to share with you.

Estimates of the crowd ranged from 300,000 to 400,000. Youngsters, teens, and college age students far outnumbered the "old guard" of pro-lifers who have marched since 1973. A veteran pro-lifer estimated the ratio of teens and young people to adults was 500 to 1.

The March down Constitution Avenue went on for several hours, filling the wide street from side to side. My friends and I stopped marching right before we got to the Supreme Court. We watched in awe as the crowd passed by. Row after row, banner after banner, mothers with toddlers in strollers, fathers with their children on their shoulders, grandparents with grandchildren, teens with their classmates, college students, and priests, nuns, adults and seniors all marching in unity for the right to life and protection for the unborn

One large group of women held signs stating, "I Regret My Abortion". Fathers held signs that read "Men Regret Lost Fatherhood". Hundreds of signs read "Defund Planned Parenthood". I saw banners identifying churches, schools, colleges, universities and organizations from all over the country. The states that I could identify were North Dakota, Texas, Indiana,Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Virginia, North & South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. There were many other states on banners that I was unable to identify due to the large crowd.

I asked several teens why they were taking a stand for the sanctity of life. Several said that their teachers gave them an assignment in biology on the development of the fetus. One said that their parents were pro-life. Some said that abortion was murder. A report on the Christian Broadcast Network (CBN) interviewed 2 teens. They both said that they realized they and their friends were abortion survivors.

I observed that the majority of marchers were Catholic and included the Knights of Columbus, and many other Catholic groups. I spotted 2 Anglican banners, 1 Presbyterian banner and 1 Baptist banner. There may have been other protestant denominations there, so I apologize in advance, for not including them in this report.

So there you have it. Another March for Life and the silence of the media and our nation is deafening. The statistics on abortion are horrific. Abortion takes the life of an unborn baby and wounds their parents and families. Only Jesus can heal their wounds and mend their hearts.

Pray for an end to abortion.

Yours in Christ,

Terry Noble

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13 & 14

No comments:

Post a Comment